Monday 28 December 2009

The last two days in Paris...

Friday and Saturday morning; The last hours in Paris.... I'm glad to go home now. I've done lots of cooking and I want to leave now. Time to go back to Amsterdam! I've missed it.

On Friday, it was cold and windy. So we we went to the museum of 'maison des cultures du monde', Le Musee du Quai Branly, and then to Mark and Beth to have a few drinks and say our goodbyes. We also went to the market to do some weekend-shopping and on Saturday morning we checked out of the apartment; Thank you Ann, my landlady,  for the nice bottle of wine, my graduation present.

One final picture of the two 'Le Cordon Bleu' bloggers.

Saturday: Heavy snowfall, frozen train tracks between Paris and Amsterdam, a man with a knife in the tunnel near Amsterdam, long delays - but after 6 hours on the (high speed?) Thalys train we finally got home! (The Thalys stopped at the airport and didn't go any further... so we took a taxi home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment