Tuesday 24 November 2009

fantastic LCB management

Today I received a very (useful) email from Le Cordon Bleu -
-----------------------------------
Dear Sjoerd,

Thank you for your interest in Le Cordon Bleu Paris. A little while ago you requested some information from us. Are you still are interested in attending Le Cordon Bleu? Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you, etc etc
-----------------------------------
Since I'm in Intermediate right now, probably more than a 18 months AFTER I requested information about the LCB program, it seems a bit useless (to say the least) to me to even respond to this very sloppy administrative 'management'. What are they thinking - that I've never ever been to LCB in Paris before? I've paid twice already...
( I pass the admin office at least a dozen times a day - let's just call this typical French management) In one word: sloppy !

This also goes for emails with questions that are sent to LCB over the last few months - to some I still have had no reply. And I'm not the only one....
LCB - please do something about this!

3 comments:

  1. This one made me laugh. I received the same email twice after I was accepted. At the time it made me worry a little that such a distinguished institution would have such a poorly run administration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get these all the time... glad they take so much care to keep up on who is studying at their school. Please stop the spam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in basic now in Paris, and I also receive these 6Mb emails. not nice. LCB is not very good in administration I think. But the program is good. goodbye.

    ReplyDelete