Sunday 15 November 2009

Week 2 - the first shock, look at the schedule!

Week's two schedule is a challenge, to say the least. Look at it, shiver, cry...
(When there's a letter A and B together, it's a demonstration class; when mentioned seperately, it's a practical.)



In short: it's an awful lot. But, I've paid some money to Le Cordon Bleu to do it, so I will make the effort! I'd be dead by the end of this week. And, on top of this wonderful schedule, I have a visitor for the weekend....

Standard:
Be at school around 8 'o clock after having my 2 early morning espresso's in the cafe on the corner.
(last year's beer drinking friend is gone now, but HIS friend has taken his place at the bar - 2 beers between 7.30 - 8.00 a.m....Bonjour! I'll stick with coffee.)

week 2;
Monday: 8.30 - 18.00 hrs
Tuesday: 8.30 -15.00 hrs
Wednesday: 8.30 - 21.00 hrs
Thursday: 8.30 - 21.00 hrs
Friday: 8.30 - 21.00 hrs
Saturday: 12.30 - 15.00 hrs

After this I can have a few beers and collapse!

No comments:

Post a Comment