Thursday 19 November 2009

slight problem - but good day!

Bonjour, bonsoir à tous !
Un petit problème, aujourd'hui dans la cuisine. Le casserol était deux cents degrés.....





merde!

Palm big blister now, index finger feels stiff because of 2 long burns along the whole finger, middle finger 3 'normal' burns, ring finger the tip slightly burned and thumb only a one. Score: I'll rate it at 10 points (at least!) The burn counter goes up.

Funny thing is, it doesn't hurt. I'm OK.
I just grabbed the pan... that came straight out of the oven.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh manneke van me!!!

    Qu'est-ce tu as fait???
    I had to laugh so hard at 12 burns on the burn counter when I'm reading your blog in the space between let my rat brain slices 'rest' (sounds like pastry) and starting the experiment. And then I saw the photo - OUCH. You write that it doesn't hurt, but I bet it did under the hot water in the shower this morning - unless you are going really French and not showering....Wish I was there to kiss it better for you ;=)

    Heel veel liefs en dikke knuffels

    Jayne XXXX
    (Ta Femme!)

    ReplyDelete